About Trimdon Grange Infant and Nursery School
Trimdon Grange Infant and Nursery School has a long history and tradition in the local area. Many of the parents of today's pupils attended this school when they were young. The school celebrated its centenary in 2011.
Today our school has 134 children on roll and our wonderful old school building has been refurbished to provide a beautiful spacious learning environment.
Our school's main strengths lie in :
- encouraging independent learning through a range of teaching methods
- achieving high academic standards
- nurturing constructive relationships with parents and families
- reaching out to the local and wider community
- building partnerships with other learning communities and organisations